Kane County Sheriff
• Dante Juarez, 27, of the 1400 block of Getzelman Drive, Elgin, was charged Jan. 6 with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A resident of the 0S200 block of South Mathewson Lane, Blackberry Township reported the theft of a Louis Vuitton wallet key pouch valued at $205, a Michael Kors watch valued at $275, a Clic H bracelet valued at $600, a David Yurman ring valued at $675 and bracelet valued at $395, $300 cash and a library card valued at $100 which is used to get into a bar, from their house. According to reports, the resident hosted a party on Dec. 29 that included friends of her oldest daughter, who was home from college. The stolen items belonged to the daughter, reports stated.
• Kathleen M. Healy, 38, of the 100 block of Pierce St., North Aurora, was charged Jan. 12 with driving under the influence and improper parking on the roadway.
• Sabas Vargas, 42, of the 1300 block of Monomoy Street, Aurora, was charged Jan. 12 with illegal transportation of alcohol in a motor vehicle, driving with a suspended license and not having a rear registration license plate light.
• A resident of the 38W500 block of Campton Hills Drive, St. Charles Township, reported Jan. 13 that someone bought a laptop for $1,129.99 using his and his wife’s credit cards. The credit card company refunded their money so there was no financial loss, reports stated.
• The property owner in the 6N000 block of Willow Drove, St. Charles Township, reported on Jan. 12 that someone had cut down four bush-type trees on his property with a chainsaw. According to reports, the owner’s tenants notified him of the damage to his trees, but they did not hear a chainsaw, nor see anyone cutting them down. The value of the trees was estimated at $300 each.
• Joshua L. Gough, 22, of the 300 block of Hilltop Drive, North Aurora, was charged Jan. 13 with violating an order of protection.