Information in Police Reports is obtained from the St. Charles Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
David Lee Griffeth, 39, of the 300 block of East Route 38, Creston, was charged at 2:10 p.m. Feb. 10 with making an obscene comment over a telephone.
• Andrew John Polz, 22, of the 900 block of South 11th Avenue, was charged at 2:28 p.m. Feb. 3 with domestic battery.
• Anh Thi Le, 37, of the 2000 block of Gale Lane, Elgin, was charged at 7:45 a.m. Feb. 6 with battery.
• Richard Joseph Sampson, 28, of the 300 block of Indiana Street, St. Charles, was charged at 5:31 a.m. Feb. 2 with domestic battery.
• Zachary Taylor Wade, 26, of the 100 block of Lakeside Drive, St. Charles, was charged at 12:30 a.m. Feb. 11 with domestic battery and aggravated battery to a pregnant woman.
James Joshua Burns, 40, of the 900 block of South 2nd Street, St. Charles, was charged at 11:18 p.m. Feb. 6 with criminal trespassing to a vehicle.
• Kevin Edward Brennan, 47, of the 200 block of East Rust Trail, Willow Springs, was charged at 11:33 a.m. Jan. 29 with retail theft.
• Tasneem Wesal Usmani, 60, of the 100 block of Nettle Lane, Streamwood, was charged at 4:53 p.m. Feb. 1 with retail theft.
• Kevin Douglas Bagrowski, 21, of the 39W700 block of Deer Run Drive, St. Charles, was charged at 2:24 a.m. Feb. 2 with driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying a stop or yield sign and obstructing/disarming/resisting a police officer.
• Matthew James Hexom, 35, of the 34W700 block of Clyde Parkway, St. Charles, was charged at 8:28 p.m. Feb. 9 with driving under the influence of alcohol, leaving the scene of an accident with vehicle damage, driving on the shoulder and illegal passing.
• David Alan Deblock, 33, of the 200 block of South Avenue, St. Charles, was charged at 11:36 Feb. 9 with driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying a stop or yield sign, improper lane use and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
Kerri Ann Johnson, 33, of the 100 block of Woodlawn Street, Geneva, was charged at 9:47 p.m. Feb. 2 with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, driving on a suspended/revoked/cancelled license and improper lighting – driving with only one operating headlamp.