• Robert T. Boatright, 33, of the 700 block of Lathem Street, Aurora, was charged May 15 with obstructing his identification to police. Also charged in the same incident was Monica C. Wilson, 43, of the same address, also for obstructing identification to police.
• Diamonte C. Williams, 42, of the 400 block of North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, was charged April 26 with felony retail theft of items from Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, and with obstructing identification in that he gave officers a false name when he was detained. In the same incident, Jayla L Parker, 19, of the 7900 block of South Prairie Ave., Chicago, was also charged with felony retail theft and knowingly providing a false name to police.
• Jeffrey M. Martens, 28, of the 1000 block of South Jackson Street, Batavia, was charged May 12 with driving under the influence, driving with a blood alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent, speeding and driving without insurance.
• A purse valued at $40 and containing $150 in cash was reported stolen May 9 at Portillo’s, 531 N. Randall Road.
• A two-stroke engine valued at $200 was reported stolen May 13 from the 1000 block of Lorlyn Circle.
• Austin J. Rot, 25, of the 900 block of North Deerpath Road, North Aurora, was charged May 13 with criminal trespass to residence and theft of a skateboard valued at $120. The skateboard was recovered, reports stated.