Information in Police Reports is obtained from the St. Charles Police Department. Individuals in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Andrea Nicole Beckley, 36, of the 700 block of North May Street, Aurora, was charged at 5:02 p.m. Sept. 22 with retail theft.
• Michael Lee Moss, 63, of the 100 block of South Broadway Street, Aurora, was charged at 1:45 p.m. Sept. 22 with retail theft and driving with a suspended/revoked/cancelled license.
• Keith Cordell Thomas, 32, of the 100 block of North 15th Street, St. Charles, was charged at 10:20 p.m. Sept. 19 with retail theft, criminal damage, disorderly conduct and aggravated assault.
• Joscelyn Merino, 20, of the 800 block of Elmwood Avenue, West Chicago, was charged at 5:39 p.m. Sept. 20 with theft/stolen property.
• Martin Salinas Castro, 20, of the 1N400 block of North Neltnor Boulevard near West Chicago, was charged at 5:46 p.m. Sept. 20 with theft/stolen property.
Keith Cordell Thomas, 32, of the 100 block of North 15th Street, St. Charles, was charged at 12:22 p.m. Sept. 26 with disorderly conduct and criminal trespassing.
Lucio Zamarripa, 39, of the zero to 100 block of North 7th Avenue, St. Charles, was charged at 10:06 p.m. Sept. 24 with battery.
Andres Lopez-Diaz, 46, of the 1700 block of Wessell Court, St. Charles, was charged at 10:48 p.m. Sept. 20 with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol, operating an uninsured vehicle and driving a vehicle with expired registration.