• Zerell M. Jackson, 24, of the 1000 block of Spiros Court, DeKalb, was charged Dec. 19 with obstructing identification, attempted obstructing justice, driving with a suspended license, driving without insurance and speeding.
• Ahmad Z. Yousef, 23, of the 9200 block of the 9200 block of Pleasant Avenue, Tinley Park, was charged Dec. 20 with felony possession of more than 100 grams of cannabis. He was also charged with possession of a controlled substance and speeding 49 miles an hour in a 25-mile-an-hour zone.
• Michael C. Bouwman, 45, of the 6N200 block of Riverside Drive, St. Charles Township, was charged Dec. 23 with violating an order of protection.
• Matthew S. Davison, 29, of the 300 block of Colonial Circle, Geneva, was charged Dec. 24 with driving under the influence, resisting a police officer, speeding, disobeying a traffic control signal and failing to yield to an emergency vehicle.
• Bianca Allen, 30, homeless, was charged Dec. 26 with violating an order of protection.