• A car key valued at $50 was reported stolen Jan. 5 in the 1100 block of West Wilson Street.
• Mitchell S. Flores, 34, of the 1100 block of Kilbery Lane, North Aurora, was charged Jan. 6 with driving under the influence, disobeying a traffic signal, driving without insurance and illegal transportation of alcohol.
• A $300 bottle of champagne cognac and a $44.95 bottle of Crown Royal were reported stolen Jan. 6 from Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road.
• Jewel-Osco, 119 S. Randall Road, reported Dec. 29 that someone tried to pay for items with three counterfeit $20 bills. The clerk used a marker, thought the bills were not real and declined to accept them, the report stated. The customer left the items and the bills and walked out. The counterfeit bills were photocopied and poorly cut, the report stated.
• GNC, 145 S. Randall Road, reported the retail theft of $204.96 in supplements on Dec. 29. Taken were one bottle of Ashwagandha and three bottles of a Censor supplement, according to police reports released following a Freedom of Information Act request.
• State Automatic Heating & Cooling Corporation, 1335 Paramount Parkway, reported Jan. 10 that it had received a forged check for $3,752.68, according to police reports released following a Freedom of Information Act request.