Here are the latest Kane County Sheriff's reports:
• An entry door and garage door were reported damaged April 24 in the 7N600 block of Butts Road in Maple Park. Damage was estimated at $300.
• The windshield of a 2008 blue Mitsubishi Lancer was reported shattered April 10 while in a parking lot at 6N512 Illinois St., St. Charles Township. The front passenger tier was slashed as well. Damage was estimated at more than $1,000.
• Lawn equipment valued at $1,100 was reported stolen May 8 from a truck and cargo trailer belonging to Sebert Landscaping. The vehicles were parked in the 7N000 block of Whispering Trail, St. Charles Township. Items taken were a back pack blower and an edger, according to reports.
• Two back pack leaf blowers belonging to GS Landscaping and valued at $1,000 were reported stolen May 8 from a car and a pickup truck parked in the 37W500 block of High Point Court, St. Charles Township
• Anne Elizabeth Bell, 57, of the 400 block of Lancaster Drive, Pingree Grove, was charged May 2 with driving under the influence of drugs and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident. Deputies were called to the area of Plato Road and Route 47 at 9:16 a.m. to reports of a white 2017 Chevrolet Malibu that ran through the roundabout at Burlington Road and Route 47, then struck a light pole there, according to reports.
• A purse valued at $75 and a cellphone valued at $500 were reported stolen May 4 where it was parked at West Main Community Park, 40W101 Main Street Road, Blackberry Township. Someone smashed the driver’s door window, causing $300 in damage, in order to steal the purse, which had been left on the front passenger floorboard, reports stated.
• A Ralph Lauren wallet valued at $50, and which contained $20 in cash, was reported stolen May 4 where it was parked at West Main Community Park, 40W101 Main Street Road, Blackberry Township. The front passenger side window had been smashed to steal the wallet, which had been left on the front passenger seat of the vehicle. Damage to the window was estimated at $300.